EcoSmart is a US retailer of electric tankless water heaters. Their range of products covers every possible need, from small point of use applications that can be served by a compact, light, and cheap heater which is powered by a 3.5KW generator, to a large, demanding, and central heating application that can be fulfilled by a 36KW tankless heater that can serve up to four individual outlet lines. The price of EcoSmart heaters is especially lower compared to the competition, while their quality is connoted by the limited lifetime warranty.
A cost efficient, space saving alternative to traditional tank water heaters, EcoSmart’s state-of-the-art technology provides sleek, wall mounted models specifically designed for your carefree lifestyle, climate and water heating needs.
EcoSmart Manufacturer Website: http://www.ecosmartus.com/
EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater Technology
One of life’s many comforts is hot water when and where you need it. It’s something we just take for granted and count on when we turn on a faucet or sink. But sometimes we have to wait a few minutes and jiggle our fingers under the running water in anticipation of that stream of hot water appearing.
Thanks to EcoSmart’s patented self-modulating tankless water heating technology, you’ll enjoy endless hot water immediately, while saving up to 50% on water heating costs and only use the necessary amount of energy to heat the water you need. You don’t have to worry about risking a rupture or leak from a conventional water heater that takes up valuable storage space.
EcoSmart’s compact sleek units save you money, space and energy!
EcoSmart’s tankless water heater fits virtually anywhere and is not a bulky liability like those tall tank heaters that lurk in closets and utility rooms! EcoSmart is not only compact and economical, it is the only tankless water heater with a limited lifetime warranty. Now that’s revolutionary!
EcoSmart manufacturers residential tankless water heaters for any residential application:
POINT OF USE:
Hot water where you need it.
- Install your EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater where hot water is needed. For example, under the sink in your kitchen or bathroom.
- This application is primarily used for isolated hot water needs or for settings with multiple hot water sources.
- Run a cold water line to the unit for a stand-alone hot water source directly at the point of use.
- Use the unit to extend the hot water output of your tank and provide instant hot water.
Endless hot water for your entire home.
- Install your EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater in a central location to provide hot water for the entire house.
- This application replaces a tank water heater and acts as the primary source of hot water for the whole house.
Booting Your Hot Water:
Longer lasting hot water.
- Install your EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater near your existing tank water heater or primary hot water source.
- This application extends the capacity of your tank and allows for longer periods of hot water use.
Never worry about running out of hot water
- Install your EcoSmart Tankless Water Heater near the storage of your limited energy heating system to extend the hot water capacity.
- This application also provides a safety net so that you will never run out of hot water.